Covid 19 Ready To Go
At Dobbins Inn, our priority as always is the health and wellbeing of all our staff, their families and our guests.
To help protect everyone in these unprecedented times for the hospitality industry we have the following procedures in place:
- Hand Sanitiser Stations throughout the building
- Certified ‘Good to Go’ by Tourism NI
- All public areas have appropriate social distancing in place including protective screens in bar lounge and at pay points.
- One way system to enter/exit building
- Front of House Staff wearing Face Coverings
- Staff fully trained in Covid 19 safety procedures
- Staff Temperatures taken before start of shift and monitored
- Tables fully sanitised between use
- Menus fully sanitised between use
- Compliance with Government Track and Trace Programme
- Implementation of all Government Legislation and Guidance
- Guest Bedrooms left idle for 24 hours between use
To continue this we need your help when you visit:
- Please sanitise your hands regularly
- Maintain social distancing at all times
- Please follow the instructions of management and staff at all times
- Please wait to be seated and do not sit at a dirty table. Please allow staff time to sanitise it
- Wear a face covering when moving around the building
- Complete Track and Trace folder on arrival
- Enjoy your time with us!
Ahead of your visit please check for travel restrictions before booking and travelling. Travel may not be permitted for certain countries. Travel may not be possible from certain countries. Please be aware that Dobbins Inn falls under the legislative jurisdiction of the Northern Ireland Assembly.
To reassure you that we have thought of all aspects of your visit you can request a copy of our Covid 19 safety procedures. If you have any further questions ahead of your visit we will be happy to answer them. Please get in touch via telephone or email.